1:1 Home & Community Support
‘A service focusing on your individual care needs’
Our Home and Community Support services provide you with the opportunity to design and manage your own support in the home and out in the community. It’s all about you!
Tell us what you want to do and we will support you to make it happen.
• 1:1 Personal Care & Home Support
• 1:1 Domestic Cleaning
• 1:1 Life Skills Training
• 1:1 Community Support
• 1:1 Transport
We work with you to design a lifestyle that suits you.
Service Goals - 1:1 Home Based Supports
Assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to enable the participant to live as autonomously as possible
Be able to do more complex self-care and move towards independent living
Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
Ensuring household tasks are performed
Gain access to healthy foods for a healthy diet
Gain independence in basic self-care and hygiene
Integration with technology
Learn valuable life skills to assist with independent living
Service Goals - 1:1 Community Based Supports
- Acknowledging when goods/services need to be paid for
- Attempts or participates in all group recreational activities that are unfamiliar
- Develop and Maintain relationships within a group setting and socialise with members of the community
- Engage in social interactions and general conversations
- Making payments for goods and/or services
- Take part in unfamiliar activities with encourages and reassurance.
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Participation in some group recreational activities that are unfamiliar
- Understanding the correct use of money
- Valuing and respecting our peers and accepting others opinions
Above are an outline of some goals we believe this service will help you to achieve. If you would like specific goals outside of these we are more than happy to work with you to set, develop and achieve your personal goals.
For more information on and see the pre-established goals of our other programs, please click here.