NDIS Conflict of Interest Declaration
YMCA Whittlesea confirms that there is no conflict of interest, with regard to being a Coordinator of Supports and a Service Delivery Provider.
As a Coordinator of Support we will:
• Support implementation of all supports in the plan, including informal, mainstream and community, as well as funded supports
• Strengthen and enhance the participant’s abilities to coordinate supports and participate in the community
• Ensure mainstream services meet their obligations
• Build the capacity of the participant to achieve greater independence to self-direct services and supports in the longer term
• Provide the NDIA with reports on outcomes and success indicators within the agreed reporting frequency
In some circumstances a participant may choose to access one of the services provided by the YMCA Whittlesea, this decision will be actioned by the Support Coordinator.
The participant is not coerced to choose the YMCA as a service provider, and the choice to do so is 100% up to the participant.