Family Holiday Program
The Family Holiday Program is funded by the City of Whittlesea and coordinated by YMCA Whittlesea.
The program operates out of Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre (TRAC) over school holiday periods. The Family Holiday Program provides disadvantaged families with the opportunity to connect and socialise with other families and children within the community, experiencing a variety of affordable activities and excursions. For a copy of the programmed activities and events you can download the latest brochure.
Enrolment forms can be picked up from TRAC or emailed to families, or alternatively you can download the enrolment form. To secure your position in the program, payment must be made at the time of submitting your enrolment forms at TRAC.
When completing your enrolment form please ensure the following:
- • One family per enrolment form.
- • Only one addtitional adult per enrolment form.
- • Any additional adult or child must also meet the eligibility criteria.
- • All details on the the form must be completed.
- • Upon enrolment, families must bring along relevant supporting documentation such as pension, health care or disability card.
- • All forms must be submitted in person. We do not accept emailed, faxed or posted forms.
- • Enrolment forms will not be accepted without immediate payment.
The program is designed to cater for families that meet the following criteria:
• Written referral from local agencies
• Hold a current Health Care Card
• Receive a Centrelink Allowance
For further enquiries about Family Holiday Program please contact the Family Holiday Program Director on 9463 0700 or email Lauren directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.